Truck Driver Position
- Haul material safely abiding by all DOT rules and regulations
- Perform routine inspection and preventative maintenance on trucks. Refer defects or repairs to the maintenance department. Clean equipment.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and MSHA and company safety programs.
- Fill out paperwork timely and accurately
- Follow all company, local, state and federal safety standards.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Time management
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Team Oriented
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Certification
- Flexible to adapt to change
Physical Requirements: Must have ability to lift at least 50 pounds, must have the ability to climb into truck and work at heights of at least 30 feet and must have ability to sit for long periods of time. Also requires occasional bending, twisting, reaching and crouching. Must be willing to work overtime.
Working Conditions: Work areas are exposed to all elements of weather, loud noise, dusty conditions and uneven ground. Also, exposure to chemicals and heavy moving machinery.